To support an established International School, motivated and genuinely dedicated Primary School Teachers are invited to present their applications for consideration.Ideally possessing an Oxbridge, a well respected U.K. university, or Ivy League ( or similar) education, the successful tutor will display a robust understanding of their role as educator. This is an excellent opportunity to join an outstanding school, supported by an eager team of professionals. To register interest in this role, or similar positions for a later date in the United States, Europe, and the Middle East, please send a recent C.V. with cover letter by clicking apply below.
Confidential: full details will be provided by appointment.
One year minimum
Salary and benefits
- £30,000.00- £40,000.00 depending on experience and level of education;
- On campus accommodation for teacher and family;
- Flights for teacher , spouse and family;
- Breakfast and lunch provided;
- Worldwide health insurance for individual or family;
- The opportunity to work with a close knit team of ex-pat teachers;
- The opportunity to receive in situ teacher development on the I.B. curriculum; and
- Outstanding career prospects;