Website Carfax Education
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a motivated, entrepreneurial, and business minded individual keen on securing a senior position with an international education company. Key to the role are robust organisational skills and a dedication to complete tasks within schedule. The position is ideal for a candidate with previous office, or business experience, or recent business graduate prepared to tackle their first major role.
Benefits of the role include:
- Competitive tax free salary;
- Accommodation in Dubai;
- Annual flights;
- Health insurance;
- And outstanding career prospects ( previous candidates reaching higher positions in the company within 1-2 years).
Job responsibilities include:
- Customer enquiries;
- Oversight of timetabling and facility bookings;
- Tutor and staff management (operational and administrative);
- Oversight of transport and logistics arrangements (domestic and international);
- Management of driver pool and domestic helpers;
- Oversight of motor fleet;
- Oversight of telecommunication and IT provision;
- Oversight of all issues related to the maintenance and management of accommodation and office facilities for Carfax staff in the UAE;
- Oversight for all compliance issues, including but not limited to:
- Business licensing;
- Insurance; and
- Any other duties required for the successful management of all compliance-related issues.
- General maintenance of high standards of provision;
- Supporting other Carfax divisions and overseas offices and cross selling as required;
- And any other responsibilities required to ensure the smooth and profitable operations of the company.
A degree in any discipline;
Experience or educational background in business or operations;
And possess a presentable and personable demeanour.